1. What’s in the box
2. etee controller specifications
3. etee connect specifications
4. etee features
- Tracker power button
- Proximity sensing
- Full finger tracking
- Tracker LED
- LED slider (configurable as two independent analog inputs)
- Replacable Foam (S, M & L)
5. Hardware requirements
6. Connecting etee tracker to the controller
- See illustration on thow to connect. Be sure to keep tracker in the right position when attaching it.
- You should hear a distinct click when the tracker is connected properly.
- Hold the release button while pulling the tracker away to detach it from the controller.
If you have any issues with the orientation of virtual model in the VR environment, simply swap the trackers on your controllers around to fix this.
7. Changing handle foam
8. Charging and turning on etee
9. How to wear etee correctly
10. Setting up SteamVR
eteeRoom provides a glimpse into the past; a distant island homed to an ancient alien civilization, where the natural laws of physics do not apply. Magical entities such as floating rocks, spiritual enemies and mischievous energies surround the island. One must be careful with their actions not to anger the entities or old gods. The purpose of eteeRoom is to provide an interactive, comprehensive tutorial on how to use etee and showcase various use cases of etee. eteeRoom also installs relevant drivers for the device on your system. Play through eteeRoom to get used to etee and its functions.
12. Battery and charging
- to denote the controller is charging
13. etee SteamVR LED status
14. What’s next
Configure your own bindings for any VR games through steamVR’s binding UI.